Monday, April 29, 2013

Nothing Doing.

So its been a whole lot of nothing going on over on this blog, amirite?  I've been busy shooting stuff and being a mom, as per usual.  The kids got to do a Hogle Zoo spot recently and the spot we shot last year for Lagoon comes out soon.  It is so beautiful it's not even funny and I feel super lucky to have been asked to have my family participate.  Julian Acosta is a genius DP/Director.  That dude will make a weepingly gorgeous film one day, you mark my words.

Anyway, there is a new post up on http://otherpeopleproject.blogspot.com and it will give you some idea of what's been going on in my world, if you don't follow me on Instagram and you have no idea what I've been up to.  On a personal level, frankly, I'm not feeling much like talking about my life right now which is unusual for me.  I'm just sure I have a reason why but I can't imagine what it is.

Oh. And. IRON MAN 3 AMIGOS!  I can't wait.  Cant. Wait. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have missed you.