Monday, December 29, 2008

KSL Ads of the Week.

I haven't seen anything really totally funny or bizarre in a while. I think they are on to me. Tonight I did find a few that made me smile.

$1500
Two rocking stationary sitting divices.
Sandy, UT 84070 - Dec 29, 2008
8014338###
Seller Contact Info
Contact Name:
Finnegan

801-433-8###






And why I loved it.

The item is both stationary AND rocking.
"Sitting divice"?? You mean a chair??
The guy obviously had to make up a description (for a porch rocker) because he had no idea what it was.
He is asking $1500 (!!) for this thing he can not identify.
Finnegan needs to begin again.

FREE ESTIMATE
MO******IN H**LS drywall
west jordan, UT 84088 - Dec 29, 2008
100% quality we do frame hang tape mud texter finish basement patch WORK RE-TEXTURE CEILING & WALL CRACKEd JOINTS & CORNERS POPPEd NAILS ANd CORNER BEAD WATER Damage Repairs new and old house remodeling we can fix anything around your house

Obviously these guys are going to do a quality, thorough job. Why, just look at their attention to detail.

Free
Got Buck?
Ogden, UT 84405 - Dec 29, 2008
Looking for a male pygmy goat, NOT neutered. Either to borrow for the winter to keep my girls company or I can take him outright if you're sick of the stench. Must be old enough to know what he's doing, bigger buck preferred. Must have horns.

Seller Contact Info
Contact Name:
Nadja
Home Phone:
801-555-####





WTF?




I just found this also via Google...

Feeling of Wood. Feeling of the life.
Loewestamm Company manufactures stylish accessories handcrafted from natural wood. Adhering to own philosophy, Loewestamm offers conceptual collections composed of wooden necklaces, wooden bracelets, wooden bangles, wooden earrings. Each product presented by the Loewestamm Company is hand-made and unique since there are no two identical pieces of wood. Increase Your art and fashion business proitability by completing Your collection with natural wooden jewellery from Loewestamm Design Company.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Who doesn't want a free male pygmy goat with horns to keep his girls company over the winter?

Get in line, buddy!

Unknown said...

Oh man ... I LOL'd at these. But mostly I laughed at Finnegan needs to begin again. Near tears.

stef j. said...

yep, i'm with brett. the finnegan crack had me ROLLING!

and the goat. wow, people. wow.

Gretchen Alice said...

What a coincidence! I totally have a male pygmy goat with horns that I can lend out for the winter!
(Seriously, this is an AWESOME feature. Good old KSL...)